Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Thank you for your interest in Zeeland’s Peddlers’ Market! We are excited to host this semi-annual event in Downtown Zeeland. Please read the following information before applying. The application that follows is for: vintage furniture & décor; household goods & gifts; architectural salvage; farm to table treats; fresh flowers and botanicals; repurposed finds; handmade specialties; artwork; apparel and accessories; other curiosities. Pop-up shops encouraged to apply.
Qualifications & Criteria
This is a juried market; each applicant will submit photos of their products as well as a description of the goods that they will be selling. A committee will then review the application based on, but not limited to, several different factors including the qualifications listed below.
Primary Qualifications for the Juried Process
• Your products fit within the vision of Spring Peddlers’ Market, this means they are unique, tastefully crafted, trending and cheerful items.
• Your products are of quality material.
• Your work is overall consistent.
• The average price of your items falls within what is typical of the rest of the market
Each approved applicant will be provided with a 15 X 10 space. If additional space is needed, two booths can be purchased next to one another, allowing double the space. The cost per space is $50. This is a non-refundable fee that is required to be submitted within one week of receiving your approval of your application. The cost to participate in the market provides you with a 15 x 10 space, along with promotion for the event. Any additional items that you need to display your products are up to you to provide, such as: tables, chairs, tents, signage etc.
This application must be filled out and submitted by March 18, 2016 in order to be considered for the market.
Please enter your business name exactly as you would like it to appear on promotional materials.
• To submit the application by mail, print off application along with 10 photos and mail to:
Zeeland City Hall
c/o: Kerri VanDorp
21 South Elm Street
Zeeland, MI 49464
• To submit via email, fill in the application and paste up to 10 photos into a 2 page word document or PDF, and email to Kerri VanDorp
• For any additional questions, please contact Kerri VanDorp, City Events Coordinator by email at Email or by phone at 616-772-6400 ext. 2252.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field